ShockEater’s popular recoil absorbing technology is now available in a convenient and easy to use “slip-on” recoil pad.
- Easily slips over most butt stocks, no gunsmithing or drilling required
- ShockEater® recoil reducing insert is sewn inside and made with revolutionary Nano-Poly™ technology for maximum recoil absorption
- Stretchy neoprene cover accommodates a large range of stock shapes and sizes
- Includes (3) hi-density foam spacers (1/4”, 3/8”, & 1/2″) to customize length of pull
- Rubber backing grips to wood or synthetic stocks ensuring a tight fit
- One size fits most rifles and shotguns
- MADE in USA
The ShockEater® Recoil Pad Kit is a simple and effective way to eliminate hard hitting recoil and shoulder fatigue while improving accuracy, comfort, and consistency with your long guns. The ShockEater® insert, made with proprietary Nano-Poly™ technology, is sewn into a stretchy neoprene sleeve that fits the majority of gun stock sizes of both shotguns and rifles. To install, carefully slide the neoprene sleeve onto the end of your butt stock; no drilling or gunsmithing required. If needed, place one or more of the three included foam spacers (1/4”, 3/8”, & 1/2″) into the cover to customize your length of pull.
I have been looking a long time for a company to make a new Gun Stock Recoil Pad. It looks great, It fits great, It also stops Recoil. Now if only someone can Incorporate a adjustable Comb with the Recoil Pad!
This slip-on pad fits my browning O/U very nicely. It seems to reduce recoil better than any other slip on pad I've tried. It does seem a bit flimsy and I'm not how long it will last. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product and would recommend it for those clays shooters who are recoil shy.