- Large pockets easily hold a box of shells
- Ambidextrous no-bunch pad
- Internal shoulder pockets accept ShockEater® and other recoil pads
- Rear velcro straps to give a tailored appearance
- Spare shell holders with velcro fabric tab
- Large two way YKK zipper
- Machine washable
- Available Colors: Black/Silver, Forest/Brown, Navy/Silver
- Lifetime Warranty
- - Use a soft tape measure to take the measurements shown on the model.
- - To measure your chest, run the measuring tape around your shoulder blades, underneath your armpits and across the fullest part of your chest.
How to measure:
what a great vest.the fit is perfect.it exceeds my expectations.
I would have given it 6 stars if I could. Love it. Highly recommend it for quality and function.
This vest is very well made. The stitching is strong as is the zipper. It is light and very comfortable. It looks very professional even up against some of the high end vests. The wide Velcro adjustment tabs in the back not only look good but are very functional. If you want to look like a professional shooter without breaking the bank, this vest is perfect. Most important, it works. Be sure to buy the matching recoil pad. It works much better than all the other pads I have used in the past decades.
I've owned several shooting vests, from various well known companies. This is by far the best quality vest. The price is higher than most, but the quality makes it a good value.
The fit is perfect but, the pockets are too small. You can dump a box of shells in them they needed to be wider at the top.