Our Premium Tournament Bag is by far the best shooting bag on the market today, unmatched in both design and quality of workmanship.
- Holds 12-15 boxes of ammo with room for more
- Quilting for ruggedness and protection
- PVC reinforced fabric for extra durability and water resistance
- Movable plastic base insert for stable platform and compact storage
- Bag holds it's shape even when empty
- Integrated rain cover with zippered pocket
- Organizer pockets in front lay-flat zippered pocket
- Heavy padded shoulder straps
- 3.0 mm plastic reinforced bases on all bags
- Insulated bottle holder (fits up to a 32oz Nalgene bottle, water bottle not included)
- Double zip top with rubber puller
- 2 inside drop pockets, one for glasses, one for tablet, notebook, etc.
- Organizer with padded cell phone pocket
- End pocket
- Large side pocket (both sides)
- Metal hardware for increased durability
- Formed rubber feet for non-slip grip
- Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: External-12"W x 20"L x 12"H Internal-7"W x 12.5"L x 8.5"H
Same top quality as the rest of their gear no complaints on that or the price. They also don't mess around on shipping they get orders out quick.
Holds up well. Has multiple compartments and pockets to place gear in. Can fit a minimum of at least 9 boxes of 12 gauge shells in the bag and a few more if needed. Having the side insulated sleeve to put a drink in actually works better than I thought it would to keep it cold for a while
Very impressed with this product. Plenty of space for shell boxes, and compartments for glasses, ear protection, gloves and anything else you might need on the range.
It's a very well built bag worthy of the warranty.
Plenty of room, one of the deepest bags I've ever owned.
So far so good. Lots of room. Well made and looks good. A good zipper too.'
Lots of space for supplies
Because of the lockdown, I have not yet been able to use my new bag. I have however spent time examining it and transferring all my gadgets from my old bag. The construction looks top notch and there are a lot of thoughtful features. I see this bag being at my side for years to come.
I recently packaged the WH Premium Tournament bag along with the WH Premium Gun Slip to handle my sport clay gun and shooting supplies. A definite upgrade over the field gun slip and blind bag I’ve been swapping back and forth from. In asking around over the last summer I was pointed to “Wild Hare” by several very satisfied competitive shooters, and I know understand why. The quality of materials, look, and value make the Premium Tournament Bag a no brainer, and packaged along with the Premium Gun Slip all the better!
I’ll make this simple, this is my second wild hare bag. I was purchased it for my son. The first one was given to me by our shooting coach and if my memory serves me correctly it’s 10-15 years old. Rugged and still looks good. All zippers, shoulder strap and hooks are in working order. Plus it carries all my shooting accessories plus some!
Really nice, high quality bag. Holds enough shotshells for a 200 target monthly sporting event plus my Pilla hard case, towels and other gear. Plenty of room. Really like the supported bottom panel. Heavy duty material and zippers.
It is very comfortable and the fabric is very resistant!