The NEW 2023 Wild Hare Women's “Comfort Fit” mesh vest builds on its MizMac predecessor with all the same great features and now incorporates additional design features to compliment every woman's unique build.
- NEW: Redesigned form fitting elastic side panels
- NEW: Longer vest pattern with higher zipper
- NEW: Princess seams for a "fitted" front appearance
- NEW: Slimmer arm holes
- Notched shoulder to prevent pad movement when shouldering gun
- Expandable front pockets with hidden snap
- Spare shell holders with Velcro tabs
- Internal recoil pad pocket for ShockEater Recoil Pad
- Redesigned Velcro waist adjustment tabs for a perfect fit
- Internal zippered accessories pocket
- Custom embroidery area on shoulders
- Color: Sage/Khaki
- Available in Right or Left handed styles
- Lifetime Guarantee
MizMac Designs is now Wild Hare Women's! With this rebranding comes a newly redesigned line of vests with superior fit and features designed specifically for female shooters.
We want your order to be made just the way you want it! We understand that everyone makes mistakes (including us!) Please review your personalization information before submitting your order. Check spelling, dates and names carefully. You are welcome to email us at email@example.com or call us at 800-595-3850 if you have questions about personalization, before placing your order. We are not able to accept cancellations or changes to orders once they are placed, as they immediately are sent into production. NOTE: Wild Hare Shooting Gear also reserves the right to cancel your order at its discretion should the order be deemed inappropriate for language, content or material.
Wild Hare Shooting Gear guarantees our products to be free of manufacturing errors or product defects. If there is a quality issue with your order, you may return it in new condition and in its original packaging for a prompt exchange for the same item, or immediate full refund. Understandably, personalized items cannot be accepted for return, unless there is a manufacturing error or product defect. All refunds and exchanges must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- - Use a soft tape measure to take the measurements shown on the model.
- - To measure your chest, run the measuring tape around your shoulder blades, underneath your armpits and across the fullest part of your chest.
- - If your measurements fall between sizes, size down for a more fitted, snug fit. Size up for a relaxed fit. Keep in mind this vest has a fitted cut but is also designed to flex at the sides.