The upland Game Belt maximizes comfort with its lightweight yet durable build for hunting and sport shooting.
The divided shell pouches have cover flaps to keep out rain water, while the extra padding in the belt provides comfort even when the game pouch is loaded down with a limit of doves. The detachable drink holder is a must when hunting or shooting in hot weather or walking long distances. The Game Belt is also a perfect complement to our top-selling Venture Bucket Pack in matching camo and is compatible with the Quick-Shot shotgun holster.
- Padded, sturdy 2 inch waist belt
- Divided, gussetted shell pockets with rain cover flap
- Drain holes in pockets to prevent excess water build up
- Reinforced, detachable drink holder
- “One size fits most” belt (fits 29-56” waists)
- Bloodproof game pouch with zippered top
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country™ camo
- Reinforced, all-weather fabric with additional stitching at all stress points
- Compatible with the Quick-Shot shotgun holster
- “No Questions Asked” Lifetime Guarantee
Absolutely the best for dog training. Allows plenty of room for blank gun and holster. Wish it came in a plain tan color.
I live in FL and the weather is brutally hot for almost every day of our hunting season. I wear game bags to eliminate the extra layer even a mesh hunting vest would add. I am in my 60s so I have been through a lot of game bags in my day but this Peregrine is the best I've owned. I read about it in Shooting Sportsman, ordered it on a Monday and it was here on Wednesday. Very comfortable and the drain holes in the bottoms of the pouches are a real plus.